In this post I’m sharing some of the toys/books my 1.5 year old has been loving and plays with daily! She loves tv show characters the most so I shared some of her favorites. I think any of these would make a great gift or toy for your little one.
Just a heads up, this post contains affiliate links. This means if you use my link to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t cost you anything extra, and helps me continue to create free content for you! Thanks for supporting my blog in this way.
- Blue’s Clue’s & You! Blue’s House Playset. I recently got this for Maddie just for fun because she’s obsessed with the show. She has been playing with this set nonstop. It comes with cute furniture, Josh, Blue and Magenta. It takes a little while to get out of the box and set up but it’s so worth it. It also folds up and stores itself.
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Figure Set. Another show Maddie loves! I think these characters are really nice quality and she enjoys carrying them around and playing with them.
- Puppy Dog Pals Book Set. These are little mini books that are perfect for little hands. These were another recent purchase that have been a HIT. They also come in their own storage suitcase thing that she carries around. Another Puppy Dog Pals toy she loves is the Treehouse Play Set.
- Sesame Street Friends Books. I’m linking the Abby one which is our favorite but we have almost all of the ones they offer. These are cute books that tell about each character!
- Fisher Price Linkimals. I cannot say enough about the Linkimals. We’ve been adding to our collection over the past year and now have them all. These are hands down Maddie’s FAVORITE toys and I love listening to them sing and watching her enjoy them. My favorite are the moose and sloth but they’re all cute!
- Baby Shark Dancing DJ. If you’re kid loves baby shark, they’ll love this. It’s pretty big and sings all the songs. It also has a sensor that sees you dancing and will say things like “keep dancing,” etc. The best part is it has an off switch! 😉
- Foam Ball Pit. We got one of these for Maddie for Christmas and she was a bit too young. Now she gets in it herself and plays every day. This one comes with balls too.
- Mickey Bath Basketball Hoop. We love bath time and this little suction hoop is lots of fun! The balls don’t have holes so you don’t have to worry about water and mold getting in them.
- Canticos The Little Chickies. First of all, you have to watch Canticos on YouTube if you haven’t already! I love their videos more than anything else out there because they’re educational and not obnoxious. The animation is also beautiful. My husband loves them too! Maddie has one of these chickies and loves him. It sings a song in English and Spanish. We also LOVE their books!
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Coffee Maker. This one is for the wooden toy snobs LOL. But seriously, this coffee maker is so stinkin cute and also aesthetically pleasing! Maddie makes a pretty good cup of coffee with this hehe.
Let me know your toddler’s favorite toy in the comments so I can check it out!