Ever get bored feeding your toddler the same food every day, but can’t think of fresh ideas? There’s so many options out there but sometimes my mind just goes blank. I asked my mom friends on Instagram what their kiddos have been eating and loving lately and put them all together in a list! I loosely organized them by food groups so it’s easier to sort through and find what you’re looking for.
Hope this helps you and your littles find some new favorites! If you have ideas that aren’t on the list make sure to leave a comment below!
- Avocado (yes, it’s a fruit)
- Apples (with cinnamon too)
- Mashed cauliflower
- Corn on the cob
- Cucumbers dipped in ranch
- Steamed broccoli
- Steamed cauliflower
- Steamed carrots
- Green beans
- Peas (smash them first)
- Cottage Cheese
- Yogurt (you could mix in some fruit)
- Cheese sticks (I cut them into small pieces)
- Frozen yogurt bites
- Shredded chicken (Maddie loves it with taco seasoning)
- Ground beef (also with taco seasoning but especially spaghetti sauce)
- Scrambled eggs
- Hard boiled eggs
- Black beans
- Chicken nuggets (duh)
- Baked sweet potato (butter and cinnamon makes it super yummy)
- Sweet potato fries
- Toast (you can spread different things on top)
- Crackers (all spread anything on top)
- Oatmeal (add fruit or PB if you want)
I found these at Walmart and they’re basically a tater tot with broccoli. It took Maddie a few exposures to like them but I personally think they’re so delicious!
Meals & Other Fun Combos
- Mac & Cheese (you can add some steamed broccoli)
- Spaghetti with meat sauce (or no meat)
- Banana slices with PB and a chocolate chip
- PB&J Sandwich
- Quesadillas (you can put some veggies in these)
- Egg muffins/cups (google for recipes)
- Black Bean Burgers
- Soft tacos
- Veggie bakes with olive oil and salt/pepper
Click here to check out my reusable and homemade pouch recipes!
Have ideas you want to add to these lists? Drop a comment below! And make sure you pin this to a board on Pinterest to reference for later!