Christmas is approaching and if you’re like me, you decided last minute that you’d like to gift some handmade items to your close friends or family!
I rounded up some things that I think would make lovely gifts, but don’t require too much time or materials. Each item on the list is a clickable link that will take you to the pattern. I hope you find something that works for you!
I would love if you’d leave more suggestions in the comments!
- The Sophie Scarf by Petiteknit – I have made this as a gift for my mom and plan to make one for my grandma for Christmas.
- The World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits – just made a worsted pair and they’re amazing! Very quick to make and the pattern is free + has multiple sizes and yarn weights.
- Tiny Tree Socks by Summer Lee – I have one of these on my tree. 🙂
- Soap Saver by kneedles & life – pair this with a nice bar of soap for a special gift! Even better, this is a FREE pattern!
- Beachmont Beanie by kneedles & life – you can make a super bulky hat as a gift really quickly and the Beachmont Beanie is a great, basic style for anyone!
- Tiny Sweaters by Miriam L. Felton – this is such a cute ornament!
- Extra Bold Coffee Bean Beanie by kneedles & life – an even faster beanie to knit, especially if you have some WAK The Wool laying around!
- Wild Flower Bag by Cozy Moon Designs – I have made this pattern for my daughter but it’s cute for adults too!
- Crochet Keychain by Christian Ann Studios – I have made this pattern many times and Christina has a bunch of patterns that would make wonderful gifts!
- Mini Bobble Rainbow Pillow by Poppie Joe & Co- this mini version of the rainbow pillow is fast to make and a great gift!
- Rainbow and Mushroom Ornaments by MamaMadeMinis – super cute and trendy ornaments!
- Stone Street Cowl by kneedles & life – a very warm cowl you can crochet with a Q hook and one skein of super bulky!
- Arcadia Coasters by kneedles & life – a coaster set would be a lovely gift for anyone, but especially a friend who just moved!
- Star Ornament by Truly Crochet & Knit – I just came across this free pattern on Pinterest the other day and plan to make a few before Christmas!
- The North Shore Beanie by Poppie Joe & Co – another great super bulky item you can make with one skein! This beanie takes me about 45 minutes to make and is super cozy and flattering.