Looking for a holiday gift for a maker friend? I love giving my maker besties something special and it’s usually a skein of luxury yarn. I’ve put together some ideas that I think any knitter/crocheter would love!
Just a heads up, this post contains affiliate links. This means if you use my link to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t cost you anything extra, and helps me continue to create free content for you! Thanks for supporting my blog in this way.
- Maker hoodie and mug. Monica creates beautiful screen printed maker gear that is high quality. I have washed my mug many times in the dishwasher and it still looks brand new. I love sipping tea out of this mug and knitting.
- Needle/notion pouches. My friend Gina has a bunch of handmade bags and pouches in her shop and these are especially festive!
- Gina also dyes beautiful yarn. I have several of her colorways and they have all made beautiful hats and headbands!
- Stitch markers. I love the stitch markers Yesenia makes. They are delicate and beautiful and you can never have too many stitch markers!
- Knitting bag. It seems like most makers love Gilmore Girls and this would be a fun bag to gift one of them!
- Enamel pin. Pins are fun to collect and put on notion and WIP bags, as well as backpacks and other things. I have a few from this shop and love their beautiful knitting designs.
Comment and let me know if you’ve ever received a maker gift before!