I’m back with another themed gift guide! This one is for the coffee lovers – you either are one or you know one, right?
Just a heads up, this post contains affiliate links. This means if you use my link to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t cost you anything extra, and helps me continue to create free content for you! Thanks for supporting my blog in this way.
- Wooden Coffee Scoop. I purchased one of these for my husband as a gift a few years ago and we use it daily. It’s great quality and slides right on the top of a coffee bag to seal it! It’s handmade and ships from Canada pretty quickly. This would make a nice gift for someone alone or paired with coffee, and I love that it’s from a small business on Etsy.
- Milk Frother. This is hands down my favorite purchase of 2020. I didn’t know what I was missing before I started frothing my cream for my coffee! It’s quick and seriously makes it taste SO amazing. I use it with my dairy free creamer and my husband uses it with milk. Keep in mind you need to warm up dairy free creamer first so that it froths well.
- Yeti Mug. I have this Yeti mug in the new Ice Pink color and I am obsessed. It’s the perfect large cup of coffee and stays warm for hours. It comes with a lid you can use to lock in the heat even longer. We also have the copper color and love it too.
- Cozy Blanket. I feel like coffee drinkers just love cozy things so I included a beautiful throw from Target in this guide. It comes in a few colors and looks really nice!
- Enamel Pin. I love collecting enamel pins that show what I love. This coffee pin is cute and would be a sweet gift for a friend or stocking stuffer! It’s also from a small shop on Etsy.
- Keurig. This pink single serve Keurig is so stinkin cute and would be a great gift for someone who lives in an apartment or dorm! I always had a little Keurig in my dorm in college and would prep everything the night before so I could turn it on as soon as I rolled out of bed LOL. We of course have a big one in our kitchen now.
- NutPods Creamer. I LOVE NutPods creamer and am always trying to get my friends to try it! The holiday flavors would be such a fun gift with some coffee. They’re shelf safe so they’re easy to gift. I’m linking Amazon BUT I’m a brand ambassador so you can actually use my code KNEEDLESANDLIFE for 15% off your first order if you go through their website!
Hope you found a gift idea for the coffee lover in your life!