I wanted to do this theme because I LOVE Harry Potter and think wizard themed gifts are so fun! This is one of those categories that is pretty easy to gifts but I try to choose cute and classy ones!
Just a heads up, this post contains affiliate links. This means if you use my link to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t cost you anything extra, and helps me continue to create free content for you! Thanks for supporting my blog in this way.
- Sweatshirts. I love HP themed sweatshirts and thought these were really cute! Linking the “I solemnly swear” one here.
- Candle. LOVE this candle we got a few years ago! It burned really slow and smelled amazing. The shop is really fun too so check out their other candles!
- Socks knitting pattern. I haven’t personally made this pattern but I love the stripes and they would make the perfect house socks!
- Blanket. My husband gave me this blanket for my birthday and it’s sooo soft. I love how beautiful it looks on the couch but it’s also the perfect lap blanket.
- Mug. I gave this mug to my husband for his birthday as a little joke but our daughter is crazy about it LOL.
- Sticker. I used to have a sticker on my old laptop that’s not available anymore but this one is really similar!
- Coasters. I gave these to my husband when we were dating and we still use them today! They are great quality and look really nice in your home. I love a classy touch of fandom. 😉